Welcome to Solicitors and barristers specialising in class action cases
- Fast, responsive conveyancing service
- Honest, no nonsense advice from fully qualified solicitors and conveyancers with over 25 years experience
- Highly competitive all-inclusive quotes (guaranteed no hidden extras)
- Weekend and evening appointments available
- Free Telephone Consultation
- Free “Step by Step Guide to Purchasing Your Home“ for First Time Buyers
Call, email or fax for a quote now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know more about choosing and working with a Solicitor? Look at our FAQ for more information. More››
Will Drafting Service
Find out the main steps to buying or selling a house with our step by step guide for first time buyers.More››
Our Other Services
Our other services include probate, landlord and tenant, comercial conveyancing and buisness sales and purchases.
Solicitors and barristers specialising in class action cases Resources
- Game and Brill Solicitors - Elderly Client Services
- THE LAW IN CRISIS: MANY MEMBERS of the public have experience of over-charging and poor service from lawyers.
- The Irish Times has heard numerous credible tales of solicitors charging what appear to be arbitrary (and huge) amounts, refusing to progress wills, of leaving cases idle for months and, when cases are concluded and fees paid, taking a further slice off awards paid to plaintiffs.
About Solicitors and barristers specialising in class action cases
Our workforce excel in all trade related fields as well as our services in your remit. Our team excel in utilising cutting edge advances as well as our services in your remit.
Contact & Support